Buy Sauces Online at Lowest Price in Bangladesh
Now anyone can buy sauces online through othoba.com at lowest price in Bangladesh. Othoba.com gives faster home delivery within the same day at grocery items. From othoba.com you can buy different brands like PRAN Sauces, Ahmed Sauces, Bests Sauces, Heinz Sauces, kewpie, Remia, etc. and different types of sauces at best price in Bangladesh. Othoba.com has a wide range of collections of grocery items and cooking invariants items.
What is Sauce?
Sauce is a French word that enhances the relish of our food and makes the food more appetizing. Generally, it is a liquid, cream, or semi-liquid food and served in making food tastier.
It is easily digested and beneficial for health as well. Apart from enhancing the taste of food, Sauces also add visual interest to the entire dish. Sauces have been an essential element in cuisine all over the world because of their ability to give food flavor, moisture, and a contrast in texture and color.
Where sauce can be used?
When we hear the word sauce the first thing that appears in our mind is the red, thick, tangy tomato sauce to eat fries and fast foods and our very own Singara, Puri, Roll, Samucha, chops, etc. It works as a side dish or factor to make the less tasty food more tasty than usual.
Sauces can be served with any kind of food regardless of savory, sweet, spicy, hot, or cold. Sometimes it seems that food without a sauce is unfinished food. People tend to add sauce to food to make the food more delicious as well as for various purposes.
The sauce never changes the main flavor of food, rather it adds a complement to the food in terms of taste and appearance.
Types of Sauces:
Sauces can be of different types. If you say sauces, then it is commonly regarded that you are talking about tomato sauces. But there are a variety of sauces. Some examples can be -red chili sauce, green chili sauce, soya sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, etc. These different types of sauces are primarily used in various top restaurants and star-marked hotels.
There are 5 mother types of sauces; Béchamel, Velouté, Espagnole, hollandaise, and tomato.
- Béchamel sauce consists of Milk, Roux, salt, pepper, onion, cloves, bay leaf and nutmeg.
- Velouté is made of chicken stock, blond roux, liaison, salt, pepper, tarragon herb, mirepoix, sachet d’epics.
- Producers use brown beef stock, brown roux, salt, pepper, bouquet garni, tomatoes and red wine while producing Espagnole.
- The ingredients of Tomato sauces are: Brown stock, brown roux, salt, pepper, tomato, mirepoix etc.
- Hollandaise sauces are produced with clarified butter, egg yolk, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, onions, lime juice, tarragon etc.
Thickening agents of Sauces:
The thicker of a sauce the tastier it is. For this reason, sauce manufacturer used several thickening agents. They are as follows:
- Roux: Roux is made of refined wheat flour cooked with the same quality of clarified butter. The color of roux depends on the degree to which it is cooked.
- White Roux: It helps to emit the aroma of baking bread and it is used for making white sauce. It also helps to make the white sauce thicker.
- Blond Roux: The flavor of toasted nuts can be omitted by blond roux and is very much helpful for preparing velouté sauce and cream soup.
- Brown Roux: Brown sauces are prepared with brown roux. Dark brown roux makes the flavor stronger.
- Slurry: Slurry is the mixture of cornstarch, arrowroot/potato flour as well as water. It is added to shine the sauce and it is mostly used in Chinese and Asian sauces.
- Beurre Manie: to prepare beurre Manie equal amounts of butter and flour are needed.
- Liaison: Liaison not only thickens the sauce but also enriches the sauces. One part of yolk from the egg and three parts of cream are broomed together to compose this sauce.
- Butter: Butter is the common component used in almost all sauces to provide thickness to the sauces. A piece of cold butter gives sauces thickness and makes them shiny.
- Vegetable or Fruit starch: Fruit or vegetable starch is also used in making sauce for thickening and shining the sauce.
It is very easy to make tomato sauce and chili sauces in your home by using vinegar, but you won't be able to make Soya, oyster, or fish sauce at home easily. You can buy them ready-made from othoba.com. So if you want to save time and money then buy sauce and other groceries items from othoba.com at a low price in Bangladesh.